Did you know that Oregon has 18 approved winegrowing regions with more than 600 wineries, 900 vineyards producing 72 varieties of grapes? In celebration of all that wine join Elephants by having a glass for Oregon Wine Month with a bounty of varietals from producers across the state.
So, whether you’re a wine enthusiast or simply looking to broaden your pallet come in for happy hour at our NW 22nd or Corbett location enjoy our patios and try one or all of the following by the glass or bottle, remember no corkage fee!
• Cameron Winery, Arley’s Leap Pinot Noir
• Westrey Abbey Ridge Vineyard, Pinot Noir
• J. Christopher Wines, various blends
• Soter Vineyards, Mineral Spring Ranch Pinot Noir
• The Eyrie Vineyards, various blends
• Ayers Vineyard and Winery, Pinot Noir
• Walter Scott Wines, Cuvée Anne Chardonnay
• Love & Squalor Wines, various blends
• Brooks Wines, various blends
• Bergström Wines, various blends including Cumberland Reserve Pinot Noir