The Elephants Delicatessen Web site (elephantsdeli.com) is provided as a service to our customers. Because we respect your privacy, we have procedures to ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe, secure, and responsible manner. No personal information is ever shared, rented or sold to other companies.
When Acceptable and Customer Options
1. Exchanges and cash back will be given on transactions that occurred within 10 days of the initial purchase only if the customer has the original receipt. The original transaction date will be printed on the receipt; simply count 10 days from the original sale to see if the return is valid.
2. If the merchandise return occurs after the 10-day period, cash back cannot be given. At this point the customer can only exchange the product for something of equal or lesser value or have a Floor Lead issue a Gift Card (store credit).
3. If a customer does not have a receipt and wants to return merchandise, someone from the grocery/non-food department or a Floor Manager will assess the situation, make a decision and finish the transaction.
4. All Holiday purchases on Merchandise and Candy are final. Returns, cash back and gift cards are not options. Holiday signage will notify customers and the bottom of all receipts states ‘All Holiday Sales Final’.
The following are the guidelines regarding returns of Elephants food (items that we make in house).
1. If a customer would like to return any Elephants-made food for any reason, it is acceptable with or without a receipt.
2. The customer may exchange the item for another food item or receive cash back.
1. We offer tastes of cheeses and meats before a customer purchases the product. In addition, both cheese and sliced meats have very short life spans. Because of this, cheese and charcuterie returns are subject to review.
2. If a customer would like to return any cheese or charcuterie product, someone from the cheese department or a Floor Manager will assess the situation, make a decision and finish the transaction.
3. If the return is deemed valid, the customer may exchange the item for another food item or receive cash back.
Beer and Wine:
1. Unopened bottles of wine even with a receipt cannot be returned.
2. Opened bottles of wine (if corked or damaged) can be returned for cash back or exchanged for another item of equal or lesser value.
Most of the activity on our site involves the viewing of product pages or content that is made accessible to everyone. The entire shopping checkout process takes place in a secure environment using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts the data. SSL technology is an industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. Once you have selected the checkout button, your browser looks for a digital certificate. We use VeriSign” as our SSL digital certificate provider and to verify that elephantsdeli.com is a secure site. All sensitive information you enter during checkout (including credit card number, name and address) is encrypted under this protocol while traveling the Internet.
We authorize all credit card transactions through a reputable credit card processor.
Shopping Terms and Conditions
Every effort has been made to ensure the availability and prices of all items. Before proceeding, please review and confirm that all information you have given us regarding your order is correct. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions. Delays in your order may occur with inaccurate information.
Information We Collect Online
When you visit elephantsdeli.com, we automatically recognize your Internet service provider’s IP address. This helps us to diagnose any server problems and to administer our Web site. However, you are not identified as an individual and no personal information is collected. When you use our online order system and join us as a registered customer, we will store your login Email, password, and your billing and shipping information. This feature is used to automatically fill in forms during future shopping.
The Elephants Delicatessen Web site (elephantsdeli.com) is designed for use with the latest versions of Safari, Firefox, Chrome and Edge. If you currently use older versions of these browsers you may experience technical difficulties with online ordering.
If you continue to access our site with a browser other than those recommended above, key functions such as Checkout (online ordering) and Registration may not work properly. Below, we’ve added links to latest versions of compatible browsers.
Chrome – http://www.google.com/chrome
Firefox – http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
Des rêves (version) by P.r2b is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License. Changes include re-sampling to 8 KHz. 0:00 – 2:52 cut out and looped.
Welcome to the Elephants Delicatessen (ED) Web site (the Site). Please review the following basic rules that govern your use of the Site. By using the Site or by downloading any of the Materials contained in the Site, you agree to the terms and provisions as outlined in this legal notice. If you do not agree to them, do no use the Site or download materials.
The information contained in this Site, including but not limited to the rules that govern the use of the Site, is subject to change without notice. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the rules as changed.
Use of Materials
All materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the Materials) and the Site itself are provided by ED solely for the personal, non-commercial use by the users of the Site.
Ownership of Materials
The Materials contained in the Site are copyrighted and may not be published, whole or in part without the prior written permission of ED. The Site as a whole is protected by copyright and trade dress.
Links to Other Web Sites
ED does not make any representation whatsoever regarding the content of any other Web site, which you may access from the Site. When you access a non-ED Web site, please understand that it is independent from ED and that ED does not have any control over the content on that Web site. A link to a non-ED site does not mean that ED endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such Web site.
Unless otherwise specified, this Site and the Materials contained in the Site are displayed solely for the purpose of promoting ED’s products and services available in the United States.
ED controls this Site from its offices in Portland, OR. These rules shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon, without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Exclusively the state and federal courts of the State or Oregon shall resolve any dispute arising under these rules.
Copyright © Elephants Delicatessen, All Rights Reserved.