Great Compensation and Benefits
- Up to 40 hours paid sick leave and 40 hours of paid vacation time per year. Accrual begins on Day 1!
- Floating holiday—full-time new hires/rehires are eligible after six months of employment and will receive 8 hours per year to be used at any time, even for vacation purposes.
- Tuition reimbursement for up to $10,000 and up to a 4% match* on student loan repayments
- Affordable healthcare you will actually want to use: medical, dental, vision, and alternative care including massage therapy, acupuncture, chiropractic, and naturopathic medicine. Available for full-time employees only. Eligible on the 1st day of the month after 30 days of employment.
- Flexible spending accounts—medical or dependent care
- Life insurance
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program which includes free counseling services and travel assistance
- 401(k) program Employees contribute to either a Pre-tax or Roth 401(k) on the first day of the month after their hire date. After working for a year, they will be eligible for a percentage match based on the employee contribution.