LAKE OSWEGO HIRING FAIR AUG 25TH!
Our Lake Oswego location is opening soon! Join us on August 25th to explore the new space, meet with hiring managers and future teammates, and enjoy coffee and breakfast favorites like freshly baked pastries and breakfast burritos.
Elephants at Lake Oswego
3970 Mercantile Drive
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Bring your resume! We’ll be conducting on-the-spot interviews.
GREAT COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Up to 40 hours paid sick leave and 40 hours of paid vacation time per year. Accrual begins on Day 1!
- Floating holiday—full-time new hires/rehires are eligible after six months of employment and will receive 8 hours per year to be used at any time, even for vacation purposes. (Starts on 01/1/22.)
- Tuition reimbursement for up to $10,000 and up to a 4% match* on student loan repayments
- Affordable healthcare you will actually want to use: medical, dental, vision, and alternative care including massage therapy, acupuncture, chiropractic, and naturopathic medicine. Available for full-time employees only. Eligible the 1st day of the month after 30 days of employment.
- Flexible spending accounts—medical or dependent care
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program which includes free counseling services and travel assistance
- 401(k) program Employees contribute to either a Pre-tax or Roth 401(k) the first day of the month after their hire date. After working for a year, they will be eligible for a percentage match based on the employee contribution.
TRAINING AND GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
- Opportunities for advancement! No matter your role or location, we strive to promote from within the company whenever possible.
- Classes that will fast track your culinary/hospitality career
- Paid leadership development classes
- We value equal pay, equal rights, and equal opportunity for advancement for ALL.
MAKE A MEANINGFUL CONTRIBUTION
- The chance to make a difference: We value every employee’s contributions and ideas.
- Participate in internal sustainability, diversity, and safety initiatives. We’re committed to community involvement, employee well-being, and environmental protection.
- Paid volunteer opportunities with local non-profit partners
DISCOUNTS AND WORK PERKS
- Internal payday loans (interest-free)
- Subsidized TriMet passes—we offer subsidized monthly TriMet passes, only $80 per month for adult Hop card
- Shift meals and discounts—50% off while on the clock, 25% while off; you can use the discount with friends and family
- Discounts at select B Corporations—includes coffee, tea, chocolate, wine, and more!
- Cell phone discounts—Verizon offers up to 18% discount and Sprint up to 20% for Elephants employees
- Shoes discount—30% discount for Skechers and a corporative discount at Shoes for Crew
- Discounts with business partners (Adidas employee store, Columbia Sportwear employee store, etc.)
- Portland Trail Blazer tickets—up to a 15% discount on select games
- Employee ticket raffles
- Parking permits—pay for Zone M and Zone G area parking permits in interest-free installments
- Bike parking—free and secure indoor bike racks for Southeast Portland locations
- Mortgage benefit: $1290 discount of lender fee and complementary mortgage review
- Pet insurance—save 10% on Prudent Pet insurance
We’re proud of what our team has accomplished over the years, and look forward to doing good for our employees and community for years to come.