UPCOMING HIRING FAIRS
Thursday, October 6th, 1-3pm
WHERE: Elephants central offices
700 SE Clay Street
Portland, OR 97214
WILL THERE BE SNACKS? Of course!
Bring your resume for on-the-spot interviews!
GREAT COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Up to 40 hours paid sick leave and 40 hours of paid vacation time per year. Accrual begins on Day 1!
- Floating holiday—full-time new hires/rehires are eligible after six months of employment and will receive 8 hours per year to be used at any time, even for vacation purposes. (Starts on 01/1/22.)
- Tuition reimbursement for up to $10,000 and up to a 4% match* on student loan repayments
- Affordable healthcare you will actually want to use: medical, dental, vision, and alternative care including massage therapy, acupuncture, chiropractic, and naturopathic medicine. Available for full-time employees only. Eligible the 1st day of the month after 30 days of employment.
- Flexible spending accounts—medical or dependent care
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program which includes free counseling services and travel assistance
- 401(k) program Employees contribute to either a Pre-tax or Roth 401(k) the first day of the month after their hire date. After working for a year, they will be eligible for a percentage match based on the employee contribution.
TRAINING AND GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
- Opportunities for advancement! No matter your role or location, we strive to promote from within the company whenever possible.
- Classes that will fast track your culinary/hospitality career
- Paid leadership development classes
- We value equal pay, equal rights, and equal opportunity for advancement for ALL.
MAKE A MEANINGFUL CONTRIBUTION
- The chance to make a difference: We value every employee’s contributions and ideas.
- Participate in internal sustainability, diversity, and safety initiatives. We’re committed to community involvement, employee well-being, and environmental protection.
- Paid volunteer opportunities with local non-profit partners
DISCOUNTS AND WORK PERKS
- Internal payday loans (interest-free)
- Subsidized TriMet passes—we offer subsidized monthly TriMet passes, only $80 per month for adult Hop card
- Shift meals and discounts—50% off while on the clock, 25% while off; you can use the discount with friends and family
- Discounts at select B Corporations—includes coffee, tea, chocolate, wine, and more!
- Cell phone discounts—Verizon offers up to 18% discount and Sprint up to 20% for Elephants employees
- Shoes discount—30% discount for Skechers and a corporative discount at Shoes for Crew
- Discounts with business partners (Adidas employee store, Columbia Sportwear employee store, etc.)
- Portland Trail Blazer tickets—up to a 15% discount on select games
- Employee ticket raffles
- Parking permits—pay for Zone M and Zone G area parking permits in interest-free installments
- Bike parking—free and secure indoor bike racks for Southeast Portland locations
- Mortgage benefit: $1290 discount of lender fee and complementary mortgage review
- Pet insurance—save 10% on Prudent Pet insurance
We’re proud of what our team has accomplished over the years, and look forward to doing good for our employees and community for years to come.