Elephants Delicatessen gives back to the Portland community through volunteerism and donations to non-profits and community events throughout the year. We recognize our reliance on one another and work hard to extend our support to a variety of organizations each year. Please use the following guidelines to help us consider your organization or event:
- Due to our volume of holiday orders, we are not able to consider donation requests for events happening in November and December.
- Please submit requests 1-2 months prior to your event. We are not able to consider donation requests submitted with less than 30 days’ notice.
- If your organization has received a donation in the past year, please wait another year before submitting a new request.
- We only donate to local organizations (or local chapters) in the Portland Metro area.
- Please, no calls to any location regarding donation requests. We try to answer all donation requests within 15 business days. If you have not received a reply after that time please email us.
- We extend a year-round discount of 5% off food and beverages for catering and sack lunch orders for our non-profit and B-Corp-certified customers.
In addition to preparing great local foods from scratch, we are also committed to fighting hunger within our community. Every Elephants retail location (and our catering division) donates all unsold food to a variety of organizations at the end of the day. These organizations include…