Elephants Delicatessen strives to be the safest place to work and eat, which is why we’re rolling out an enhanced health and safety program.
We are incredibly proud of our team members who are working hard to implement these changes and taking care of each other and our customers.
We routinely receive 100% on our health inspections (pre-corona mandates) and are committed to maintaining safe and excellent service!
- Social Distancing and Traffic Flow Markers. We observe six-foot social distancing at each location and include floor markers and arrows to ensure proper distancing and safe traffic flow through our stores.
- All Employees Wear Masks and we strongly encourage our customers to wear masks as well!
- The Highest Sanitization Standards. Our managers have trained with industry-leading experts. Our employees wash their hands even more frequently now. We received 100% on our last health inspections at all locations (pre-corona mandates) and have determined to maintain safe and excellent service!
- Dedicated Cleaning Role at each location and our kitchens and offices to deep clean high-frequency surfaces and touchpoints throughout the day.
- Extra Sanitization Options for Customers, including sanitizing stations.
- Contactless Employee Temperature Checks with infrared contactless temperature scanners.at the beginning of each shift and prior to the employee interacting with any food or equipment.
- Employees Who Are Sick Stay Home. We provide our employees with sick leave so they can stay home when they are unwell. We hope you do the same. Let’s help each other stay healthy.
- Contactless Delivery and Curbside Service. We encourage customers to order ahead on our website for contactless delivery or pre-order a meal to pick up at your local Elephants.
We also offer curbside pickup at all of our locations. Just call in your order! You’ll find all our menus online.
- Other Safety Measures:
We’ve moved from printed paper menus to posted menus.
We’ve installed plexiglass shields at all of our registers.