All you need is love, but great food helps. (That’s where Elephants comes in, of course.) And Portland is blessed with so many gorgeous wedding venues.
But a dog wearing a bandana can also add a lot to a wedding. Here are 10 things we loved about the weddings we catered and/or hosted in 2014.
1. Portland’s DIY spirit only gets stronger, and more creative.
2. Gorgeous menu chalkboards.
3. Creative use of beverages. (signature tea blends for a “tea house” wedding, custom beer favors, themed cocktails.)
4. Punch! (Ok, this is another beverage, but, c’mon: batchable cocktails are easy, affordable, and delicious.)
5. Casual engagement photos (with coffee!). Again with the beverages.
6. Simple, beautiful, natural centerpieces. Wildflowers, wood carvings, etc.
7. Macarons! Macarons! Macarons!
8. Getting down on the dance floor. (No stuffy first dances here.)
9. Staying dry in style.
See more pictures of Elephants-catered weddings on our Pinterest page.
Follow Elephants’s board Weddings with Elephants on Pinterest.
Featured Wedding Photographers: