- Can you do buffets for staffed events?
Yes! Buffet service is now in full effect.
- Can you make larger trays for my party?
Yes, contact our catering team for more information.
- Do you have catering staff available?
Yes, we offer full-service events with servers, bartenders, and event managers if needed!
- Can you organize staffed events at residences?
Yes, we can!
- Will you set up the food items upon delivery?
Yes, we offer full set-up service as an additional catering add-on.
- Tell me about platters--what kind of platters and serving utensils do you provide?
We primarily use bamboo and palm leaf-based disposable products but a few of our items are best suited to presentation on a clean white plastic tray.
Our paper products–such as forks, napkins and plates–are free of charge. Serving utensils are optional for an additional charge.
- Are there guidelines for portions? How do I know how many people a menu item will feed?
We try to note the serving sizes and amounts for each item on our menu, but portioning can be tricky depending on several factors. We’re happy to suggest amounts or help you with any menu planning questions.
- What are your contract terms?
- To reserve your date with our full-service catering team, we need a signed contract and a $250 (nonrefundable) retainer. Menu and event details can continue to change throughout the event planning process. Please note that summer, holiday, and weekend event dates book early, so a signed contract is best completed well in advance.
- For delivery drop-off or pickup orders under $1,000, we will charge the card on file the day of your event. For orders over $1,000, a 50% deposit will be due when booking and the remaining amount charged the day of the event.
- To postpone your full-service catering contract, please provide written notice at least 90 days in advance. We can transfer your retainer fee to a new date within one year of your original event date. For example, if your event was June 1st, 2021, then your new date can be anywhere between 6/1/21 and 6/1/22).
- Your final guest count – not subject to reduction – is due ten (10) business days before your event. Any increase in guest count beyond this date may incur extra charges, as we order ingredients for your event.
- We offer a 10% discount off food and beverages to non-profit and B-Corp Certified customers. This applies to catering and sack lunch orders.
- How do your menus work?
- Our Delivery Menu is for our drop-off and catering delivery services, as well as curbside or in-store pickup. We deliver throughout the Portland metro area as well as the surrounding communities. You can check your delivery fee by by zip code here. We are also using this delivery/pickup menu is for full-service catering (weddings and events) right now (2021). Check back this summer/fall to find our full-service catering menu for 2022!
- Buffet meals or other self-serve items (beverages, desserts, etc.) are not allowed under current regulations. We are able to deliver and drop of menu items in larger containers for you and your guests to serve.
- We can include place settings, linens, and other rental items on your full-service catering contract. We work with many talented local vendors to arrange for specialty décor pieces, floral arrangements, lighting, draping and props. Our event planners can provide recommendations.
- A few notes for clients considering drop-off catering:If you order cool menu items (to reheat later), we will deliver them within a two-hour window. Hot and ready-to-heat in a 30-minute window. For hot meals, we recommend a delivery window as close as possible to the meal time.We assign our drivers a delivery window well before your event. We cannot guarantee any last minute changes.
- We use disposable containers and platters for all the items on our current delivery menu. For our casserole and entree items, the single-serve “Small” containers are microwave safe and the “Medium” and “Large” sizes are microwave and oven safe.