We look forward to serving you and your guests in a safe and responsible manner. Our team will continue to abide by all applicable state regulations and guidelines.
We are fortunate to have a 16,000-square-foot kitchen and are able to socially distance between our employees.
Our safety and health program is being supervised by certified managers.
Our catering team is taking the following precautions, in addition to our already stringent health and safety procedures:
- Modifying food service to limit the amount of contact between food and guests to include individually portioned and sealed meals,
and individually plated dinners delivered covered to guests.
- Taking staff temperature readings and interviewing staff members on health history before each shift to check for any illness symptoms.
- Wearing masks, gloves and practicing social distancing.
- Providing company-paid quarantine leave to any employee possibly showing symptoms.
- Requiring food handler’s certification and frequent sanitizing of work areas.
- Providing contactless delivery options.
We have been preparing for smaller gatherings in our spaces by exploring physically distanced seating arrangements for events.
Safety and health signage is available to place according to each event’s needs (to support physical distancing and the wearing of masks, for example).
Our venues can be used for meetings, social events, a remote office space for teams or individuals, a production space to host video conferences, photo shoots, and events.
Permanently installed hand sanitizer stations are available, and individual dispensers can be provided on the meeting tables as well.
Our venues have kitchens on site from which our team (or other caterers at Leftbank Annex) can work. All have hand sanitizer stations for caterers, cleaning products, and sanitizing products.
All our venues manage pre- and post-event deep cleaning with dedicated staff.